Tuesday, February 5, 2008

The Valentine's Day Sweater


DSCN0078
Originally uploaded by Sinnomen1977
Check out a recent FO! This sweater is a Mason-Dixon sweater; it's on Ravelry, too. It's called The Perfect Sweater it certainly is. If you are not a fan of MILES AND MILES of St st, you might want to skip this one. It did take me about 3 months to finish; it was supposed to be for Christmas. Since it is still -3 here in Erie, I think my sweetie will get alot of wear out of it.



I kinda screwed up when I picked up the stitches for the seed stitch coller and had to rip back. I love the color and yarn. I used Red Heart soft because my babe is allergic to wool so I had to use acrylic. I think I'll make myself one too....maybe in cotton with no sleeves or cap sleeves for spring/summer.

No comments:

Blog Archive