Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The FO's Just Keep Rolling In!





Here's another FO for you all to enjoy! These are the Celery Eating Monkey socks! The yarn is Tofutsies and the color reminded me of celery, hence the name. I been working on these for about a month. That seems to be my time frame. It takes me about a month give or take to finish a pair. I wonder if I could actually finish 12 pairs in one year? I'd better cast on a new pair!







Another wonderful thing was waiting for me on the porch today. The swap box my buddy sent me for the Be My Valentine '08 arrived today! And it was FULL to the brim of goodies! Some beautiful pink Lorna's Laces sock yarn, a Starbucks gift card, fingerless mitts, some BEAUTIFUL Malibrigo (sp?), lots of candies, and a very pretty picture frame. Thank you so much Secret Pal-er! I loved it! (And no....I couldn't wait until Valentine's Day to open it!)

No comments:

Blog Archive