Friday, September 26, 2008

Finished!


Tank top 002
Originally uploaded by Sinnomen1977
Just in time for weather too cool to wear it in, I finished the Cherry Bomb Tank!

Tank top 001

Details: The yarn was Soy Naturals from Bernat; a soy/acrylic blend on size 4 and 6 US needles. The color is Seasalt, a very light blue clor. I added a single crochet border to the neck line to tighten it up a bit. The yarn can be a little slipper/splitty but other than that it was a pleasure to knit with.

Also on the needles is the Brea Bag.

Brea Bag 001

I've never done a Norah Gaughan pattern before and this is going a bit slow for me. I'm using Red Heart Soft yarn in Cherry Red on size US9 needles. I don't know why it's going so slow, it just is. Hopefully I'll be done with it in the next few days.

No comments:

Blog Archive