Friday, June 13, 2008

Tutti Frutti, please!


0608082311.jpg
Originally uploaded by Sinnomen1977
On My Needles:

Right now I'm knitting what I'm calling the Tutti Frutti Socks. The yarn is Lorna's Laces Shepard Sock yarn on US size 2 needles.


I just turned the heel on these socks and now I'm sliding up the leg seeings how these are toe-up socks. The pattern is a Wendy Knits pattern (toe-up socks with gusset heel).

Also on my needles is Monica. This tank top is for my daughter Aija (she's 7) and was in the Spring 07 Knitty. I'm knitting it in Cotton-Ease by Lion Brand on size 6 needles. I'm actually using the Knit Picks Harmony needles which are so sharp I actually got a knitting injury from. I've got a little callous/blister on my right index finger from pushing the left hand needle down. Here's a pic of the work so far.

0607081349.jpg

Not much to show but then again, it's just a tube with a ruffle on the top with straps basically. Alot of people have knit this over on Ravelry so check it out.

In other news, I most likely will not be posting for awhile b/c I'm going to vacation to Oklahoma with my family. Wish me luck on the 17 hour drive down!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the Tutti Frutti Socks! Great colors!

Have fun on your trip!

-Secret Pal

Nic said...

I've never knit LLs but I always hear such great things about them.

Blog Archive