Thursday, December 6, 2007

A little snow, a little cake and a BIG birthday



My birthday was the 4th and I had a pretty good time. My beloved listened to every single, not-so-subtle hints I dropped and bought me a ball winder and swift. I've spent the last 2 days playing with my new toys. I had lemon cake (yum-o!)
and a VERY delicious taco dinner. All in all, it was a VERY good birthday. Age, you ask? I'll never tell! *wink*

It has also been snowing the last few days. Molly doesnt like to go down into the snow to pee or poop so that dog of mine has been pooping on the PORCH!!! BAD DOG!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!! Have you received your package yet? I am so jealous! I don't have a ball winder or swift yet.

Sheila said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!

Unknown said...

Nope, haven't got a package yet but I'm on pins and needles!!! I L-O-V-E SECRET PAL!

Anonymous said...

Wow that cake looks like it's on FIRE:) LOL

Blog Archive