Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Because I canNOT resist a bag....

....I almost always have one on the needles or in front of the sewing machine. Here's the BYOB...I've actually been meaning to knit for quite awhile. To my surprise, there's an updated version of the pattern.


Other than the fact I've gonna have a bunch of ends to weave in, I actually like how it's knitting up. Pretty straight forward directions. It IS alot of seed stitch (which I HATE) but I love how seed stitch looks so....::shrug:: I made do.

Here's the finished denim bag from the last post.

I'm not 100% in love with how it looks; I was actually going to sell it at the next craft fair but I'm just NOT in love with it so....I saved it for myself.

And how about an updated Jaywalker Sock ?! I'm actually a bit farther than this; I've finished the first and started the second sock.



No comments: