Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Hedra completed!

Hedra completed! by Sinnomen1977
Hedra completed!, a photo by Sinnomen1977 on Flickr.

OMG I've been working on these socks since June 2012! They are finally done! Yayyy! The pattern is Hedra by Cookie A in the Knitty Spring 2006 issue. The pattern wasn't hard, just a 4 row repeat. I just kept setting them down to work on other things.

Deets? Sure!

Yarn: Knitpicks Essential Kettle Dyed in Bordeaux on size 2 US needles. I'm so glad to have them off the needles!

I'm attempting to knit down my sock yarn stash b/c it has REALLY gotten out of control. I going to try to knit 12 pairs of socks in 2013 and this is the first pair. Although, I did cheat a little b/c they were started last year. Next up: Embossed Leaves socks from the Interweave book Favorite Socks.

No comments: