Thursday, January 20, 2011

Feb Lady Sweater


My knitting group is doing a KAL: The February Lady Sweater!!! This is the 2nd time I've knit this sweater and I have changed the pattern just a little bit to make it more flattering/interesting for me to wear and knit. I did 3 rows of garter to start off with and then a St st yoke. I'm also changing the eyelet increase portion to a M1. So far, so good! I'm also working on my January socks for my Self-Imposed Sock Club as the Yarn Harlot did last year. I'm using sock yarn I already have and pairing it up with patterns I already own or free patterns. I want to knit down my sock yarn stash which has gotten out of control lately and crack open some of these books I've bought over the last year but made nothing out of. January's sock is the Monkey Sock by Cookie A and I'm knitting it in Knit Picks Stroll tonal colorway Gypsy with is a pretty deep, almost blood red. I hope this works out; between the sweater and the sock, I'm not sure I'll be done by the end of January. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Blog Archive