Friday, April 9, 2010

Finishing Up Some UFO's....

In a burst of energy last night, I finished a bunch of UFO's. Alot of these projects were actually done and just waiting on buttons,sewing,etc.

I found out my sister is expecting AGAIN so I started on a care package to send to her. I knit the Big Bad Baby Blanket (again...this is like the 3rd or 4th time I've knit this pattern and I love it!)

B4

I also knit 3 sets of baby bibs and burp cloths out of cotton yarn I had laying around. Stash busting FTW!!!

Baby bib and burp cloth

Burp cloth and bib

Bib and burp cloth

I also recently moved into a new house and knit some dishtowels and dishcloths for my new kitchen. More cotton being used!! I'm also knitting a lace kitchen curtain but it's not ready for pics yet, lol!

Dishtowels

Kitchen Towels

I'm also working on a plain vanilla St st sock in Lorna's Laces yarn in color Black Watch on my trusty US size 2 Knit Picks nickel sock needles.

Adrian's Socks1

No comments:

Blog Archive