Saturday, September 19, 2009

Bad Blogger! No cookie!!!

I've been a very naughty blogger. I've been neglecting my readers and I'm sorry. How about a FO parade to show you what I've been up to??

I've finished the Clown Barf socks. This is Red Heart Heart & Sole sock yarn, US 2 needles. My thoughts on this yarn: I'm just kinda so-so on it. The color repeats didnt; they were just kinda willy-nilly so I wasn't able to make the socks match. Anyway...here's a pic.


clown barf socks 001

I also finished the v-neck top from Knit Simple's summer issue.

red top 007

red top 008

My thoughts: This top could have been a little longer in the torso. I don't like were it hits on my hips but since I've already sewed it together, what can you do, you know? Also, I used Lion Brand Cotton for this top and when I blocked it, the yarn bled a little bit. *shrug*

I also finished the Chevron Scarf That Wouldn't End from Last Minute Knits. And let me tell you...I started that scarf in March; it is NOT last minute knit.

chevron scarf

No comments: