Saturday, May 24, 2008

Big Bad Baby Blanket v2.0


0524081431.jpg
Originally uploaded by Sinnomen1977
Okay. So I'm working on another B4 for my nephew this time. I kinda owed him a blankie and now that he's around 6 months old I think it's a little overdue.


I'm using Lion Brand Pound of Love in Pastel Yellow on size 10.5 US needles. I've used up almost the entire skien of yarn plus a tiny bit more for the seed stitch border.

0523082219.jpg

I'm also still working on the Magic Stripes socks in denim. Almost done there and then onto the no purl monkeys!

1 comment:

S said...

That colorway on the sock is just lovely! Hi I'm your swap partner for the going green swap on Ravelry, just checking in on your blog to get to know you! I love that shrug you made! I just made a shrug too and I'm so excited about it! I can't shut up about it! I love me some shrug!