Sunday, April 20, 2008

Projects, Projects, Projects

I'm still working on the Central Park Hoodie; I've got a sleeve, the hood and the button band to go. I've just set it aside for a while b/c I'm afraid by the time I get done knitting it; it will be too warm to wear it. Cest la vie I guess. It's a little hard to knit with 100% wool when it's 65-70 degrees outside. And not a moment too soon! I'm been knitting little small things just to break up the everyday things. I need a sleeve and a collar on Nob Hill (which may also be too warm to wear in awhile) as seen here....


DSCN0229


I'm also knitting a Ballband Dishcloth as seen in the Mason-Dixon Knitting book. Here is a pic of it just starting out...

ballband

I also finished my Jaywalkers the other day. Yarn: Magic Stripes Size: US3 needles Color: Jelly Bean Stripe

Finished Jaywalkers

No comments: