Saturday, November 24, 2007

morebuses



morebuses
Originally uploaded by Sinnomen1977
Erie is FILTHY with Canadian shoppers right now.




So we go out shopping on Black Friday and of course the shopping is C-R-A-Z-Y but thats not my rant. What is UP with Canadians who come over here to America and BYPASS New York to shop in PA?! I know the whole "no-tax-on-clothing" thing is exciting to them but isnt the Canadian dollar doing better than the American dollar? And since they are taking buses like these over here to shop, I mean how much do they pay to ride that bus? Isn't it about the same amount to ride the bus here to shop AS THE AMOUNT THAT YOU ARE SAVING IN TAXES? Someone let me know if I'm wrong. And to top it all off...THEY ARE BUYING UP EVERYTHING!!!! It's getting to the point where an American citizen like myself can't buy a decent pair of boots without tripping over 8 folks from the Great White North. I swear! If it aint the Yarn Harlot, I don't wanna have nothing to do with it. LOL Oh and maple candy...cause that stuff is GOOD!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive