Wednesday, July 11, 2007

The Dog Days of Summer

I'm not sure about where you are, but it has been hot as HELL in Erie for the past week or so. We were so damn hot yesterday; it was like 95-96 damn degrees outside @ NOON. We were just miserable, bored and frustrated. We just chucked it all and packed the kids and the cooler up and headed out to Waldermeer. (http://www.waldameer.com/) Of course the kids had fun, got wet and cooled off. I guess we just need a little rest and relaxation and a chance to spend a little quality time together. Branden brought a friend and Aija, Mary and I just had a wonderful time. Mary's a little burnt and Aija and I are a little darker than we started with but I think all and all, a fun time was had by everyone!

Late last night we also went to see 1408. We had some free tickets and decided to go and see it before it ended up at the Dollar Movies. I can't say it was the scariest thing I've seen (That would be a tie between the Blair Witch project and the Exorcist) but it was decent although I didn't too much care for the ending.

No comments: